Service - Warranty
Wood Stone Corporation Limited Warranty
Wood Stone warranties its equipment to the original purchaser against defects in material or manufacture for a period of one year from the original date of purchase, subject to the following exclusions and limitations.
The warranties provided by Wood Stone do not apply in the following instances:
1. In the event that the equipment is improperly installed. Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer; proper installation procedures are prescribed by the Wood Stone installation manual.
2. In the event the equipment is improperly maintained. Proper maintenance is the responsibility of the user; proper maintenance procedures are prescribed in the Wood Stone installation manual.
3. In the event that the failure or malfunction of the appliance or any part thereof is caused by abnormal use or is otherwise not attributable to defect in material or manufacture.
4. In the event that the appliance, by whatever cause, has been materially altered from the condition in which it left the factory.
5. In the event that the rating plate has been removed, altered or obliterated.
6. On parts that would be normally worn or replaced under normal conditions.
7. Normal cracking due to expansion and contraction stress relief in either the dome or floor blocks.
8. In the event that pressed log products of any type have been burned in the equipment.
9. Damage resulting from the use of chemical cleaning products in the oven, as well as any damage from liquids or chemicals being poured or sprayed into the oven.
If any oral statements have been made regarding this appliance, such statements do not constitute warranties and are not part of the contract of sale. This Limited Warranty constitutes the complete, final and exclusive statement with regard to warranties.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
In the event of warranty claim or otherwise, the sole obligation of Wood Stone shall be the repair and/or replacement, at the option of Wood Stone, of the appliance or component or part thereof. Such repair or replacement shall be at the expense of Wood Stone with the exception of travel over 100 miles or two hours, overtime, and holiday charges which shall be at the expense of the purchaser. Any repair or replacement under this warranty does not constitute an extension of the original warranty for any period of the appliance or for any component or part thereof. Parts to be replaced under this warranty will be repaired or replaced at the option of Wood Stone with new or functionally operative parts. The liability of Wood Stone on any claim of any kind, including claims based on warranty, expressed or implied, contract, negligence, strict liability or any other theories shall be solely and exclusively the repair or replacement of the product as stated herein, and such liability shall not include, and purchaser specifically renounces any rights to recover, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, injuries to persons or damage to property, loss of profits or anticipated profits, or loss of use of the product.
TO SECURE WARRANTY SERVICE:
If you claim a defect covered by this Limited Warranty, direct your claim to:
WOOD STONE CORPORATION 1801 W. Bakerview Rd. Bellingham, WA 98226 U.S.A. ATTN: National Service Manager