Pita Bread Oven
Pita Bread Oven in Action
Check out Wood Stone's home videos, filmed at Wood Stone in our test kitchen. Check out this oven in action as we prepare and cook pita dough.
Standard model shown
- Specs & DWGs
- Installation Details
- Cooking & Operation
- Production Capacity
- Fuel Configurations
- Custom Configurations
- Why Wood Stone?
- Sizing Your Oven
Two burner wells on either side of hearth make it simple to cook flat breads, such as pitas, without turning them. It offers a consistent bake and is a high performance piece that yields high production for this bread oven.
The Pita Bread Oven is a spin off of the Bistro 4343 Wood Stone oven that has one rear flame and has been popular due to its small footprint and versatility. The bread oven features two burner wells, one on left side and one on the right side of the oven chamber. It has a standard door opening of 24 inches wide x 10 inches high and the cooking surface is 34 inches wide, and 31 inches deep, resulting in 7.4 square feet of usable deck space. When this oven is delivered, you can hook it up, heat up and you are ready to cook.
The oven is fully engineered and is the first Listed pita bread oven in the world. The oven offers a safe and high performance option for many food operations all over the world. However, be sure not to limit this ovens capability to just breads. It is also great for cooking pizzas, proteins, vegetables, seafood and desserts.
Specs & DWGs
North American Listings
4343 Dual Burner Bistro
4355 Dual Burner Bistro
4355 Dual Burner Bistro
Download Our Full Product Catalog
View our entire CAD library
The Bistro 4343 oven arrives fully assembled with a stainless steel finish and black powder coated stand. Customize your bistro or slip it into your cook line as is! The Photo Gallery shows examples of bistro facades.
Dual Burner Bistro Oven (521K)
Cooking & Operation
The secret of stone-hearth cooking is the Stone. The single-piece floor and dome of the oven are made from specially formulated high-temperature refractory "stone". Our unique construction method and materials produce a deep heat sink (storage) effect that guarantees floor temperature. A guaranteed floor temperature insures consistent cooking zones and consistent product throughout the day.
We know this is the world’s best pizza oven, but can it do more than pizzas? Absolutely! Regardless of the cooking application -- searing/sauté, roasting, baking pizza -- it can all be done at the same time in the same oven, holding in moisture and giving your product wonderful color and texture. For recipe ideas, visit our Cooking section.
Dual Burner Bistro Oven (521K)
While our ovens offer many menu options, pizza is still by far the most common item cooked in our equipment and serves as our baseline for oven hearth size comparisons.
|4343 Hearth Capacity|
|4355 Hearth Capacity|
Wood Stone offers a wide range of installation accessories to help make your final oven installation seamless and attractive. Have questions? Call us at (800) 988-8074 or contact a sales rep today!
The dual-temperature gas configuration combines a radiant flame gas burner with an under floor infra-red gas burner to provide tremendous floor temperature management capabilities. (Note: RFG-IR can be configured for optional wood burning, adds "W" to model number)
A radiant flame only gas oven utilizes radiant flame burner to heat the stone hearth. (Note: RFG can be configured for optional wood burning, adds "W" to model number)
A dry hardwood fire inside the oven provides all the heat needed for heating the stone-hearth. For heavy production scenarios, an under-floor infra-red burner is available (changes model number to IR-W)
Wood Stone offers custom ovens. Our new designers series allows you to build an oven to fit your specifications. In addition, we offer a varied range of multi-opening ovens, facade extensions and accessories to compliment your installation. Have questions? Call us at (800) 988-8074 or contact a sales rep today!
Why Wood Stone?
Wood Stone builds ovens differently. Our floors and domes are single-piece and they are thicker. The materials we use are proprietary and the manufacturing techniques are absolutely unique. Our domes have more thermal headspace. We offer infrared under floor burners. Our ovens are more space efficient. We offer more standard options than any other manufacturer. All of these differences add up to significant benefits for you, the oven owner. Read through our 10 key Points of Difference and learn why these differences will help you make more money.
1. Is the cooking surface single or multi-piece? (The Wood Stone Answer)
2. How thick is the cooking surface? Does the oven floor have enough thermal mass to handle high production cooking without losing temperature? Or, in other words, 'will I start my rush with a 5 minute cook time and end it with a 15 minute cook time?' (The Wood Stone Answer)
3. Can the oven operate on gas only and is the oven configurable with an under floor assist burner? (The Wood Stone Answer)
4. Is the dome single or multi-piece? (The Wood Stone Answer)
5. Does the dome have a high or low ceiling? (The Wood Stone Answer)
6. How is the oven insulated and how much space will it take in my kitchen? (The Wood Stone Answer)
7. Where is the thermocouple placed? (The Wood Stone Answer)
8. Does the oven come assembled or is a skilled professional required to put the oven together? (The Wood Stone Answer)
9. Where is the oven made and who is the manufacturer? (The Wood Stone Answer)
10. How many standard units does the manufacturer make for you to choose from? (The Wood Stone Answer)
Sizing Your Oven
Not exactly what you are looking for? Check out some additional offerings from Wood Stone:
- More oven than you need? Island Series or Bistro Line 3030
- Looking for more floor space? Bistro Line 4355 or Mountain Series 4'
- Looking for a different shape? Mountain Series 4' or Fire Deck 6045
- Looking for a specialty oven? Dual Burner "Pita" Bistro
- Need a custom oven? Check out our Designer Series
"Want a Tandoor with that?"
Are you looking for equipment that will compliment this (specific equipment name from this page)? We make different equipment for different market segment concepts, including: